Lemonade pie is the perfect spring or summertime dessert. It’s creamy and sweet, with a refreshing hint of tartness. This frozen lemonade pie recipe is also no-bake – which means no heating up the whole house with the oven!
For the crust:
For the filling:
Can you use a mixer for this recipe?
You can use a mixer or blender to mix the lemonade concentrate, condensed milk, and lemon zest – but don’t use a mixer to add the whipped topping. Beating the whipping topping into the lemonade mixture could result in a dense or runny pie.
Instead, be sure to gently fold the whipped topping into the lemonade mixture. This keeps the texture smooth, light, and fluffy.
Can I bake the crust for this recipe?
Yes, simply preheat your oven to 325 degrees F and bake the crust for 8-10 minutes.
Keep in mind, you don’t have to bake the crust for the lemonade pie – but it does give it a toasty color and deeper flavor.
Can I make this recipe ahead of time?
Yes! You can make this lemonade pie in advance if needed. Because it’s a no-bake recipe and sets up in the fridge, you can prepare the pie 1-2 days ahead of time and leave it in the fridge until you’re ready to serve it.
You can also prepare the crust up to three days ahead of time and store in the refrigerator until you’re ready to fill it. For longer storage, simply put the graham cracker crust in the freezer and thaw before filling.
If you make this no-bake lemonade pie, I’d love to see your final creations on Instagram. Make sure to tag your recipes with #azbrecipes or #azestybiterecipes so I’ll be sure to see them.
1. Crush graham crackers in a food processor until fine, add to medium bowl
2. Add sugar and salt, stir to combine
3. Melt butter in a microwave-safe bowl, stir to cool
4. Add butter to graham crackers and mix until well combined
5. Press mixture into pie shell
6. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours **
1. In a large bowl, stir sweetened condensed milk, lemonade concentrate and zest until well combined
2. Fold in whipped topping
3. Pour mixture into prepared graham cracker crust
4. Chill in refrigerator at least 6 hours or overnight
**Crust can be made ahead. Keep covered in the refrigerator for up to 3 days or freeze until ready to use. Thaw before filling.
To bake the crust, preheat the oven to 325 degrees and bake for 8-10 minutes. Cool before filling.
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram